The Caddis Premier Plus Float Tube steps up the design and durability when compared to the Pro 2000 float tube. In a teardrop design, this sunny little gem is one of Caddis’ most advanced and is loaded with features.
From double stitched seams to a heavy duty Tarpaulin bottom with custom Boston valves and bladder to cover attachment points for easy inflating and deflating, this belly boat is an investment that will last the test of time and unique float tube fishing conditions.
Here are the features that make this Caddis model worth considering:
- ADJUSTABLE 4″ FOAM SEAT AND 2″ FOAM BACKREST
- DOUBLE STITCHED ON CRITICAL SEAMS FOR ADDED STRENGTH
- D-RINGS FOR SHOULDER STRAPS TO CARRY
- EXTRA CARGO AREA BEHIND SEAT FOR COOLER OR GEAR
- FLUORESCENT SAFETY ACCENTS
- FRONT ROD HOLDER STRAPS
- HEAVY DUTY RIP STOP MATERIAL ON TOP FOR DURABILITY
- HEAVY DUTY TARPAULIN BOTTOM AND FRONT ENDS FOR EXTENDED WEAR
- LOOP/VELCRO ATTACHMENT ON BLADDERS TO COVER
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY 325 LBS.
- CUSTOM MOLDED BOSTON VALVES FOR EASY INFLATE/DEFLATE
- STABILIZER BAR AND STRIPPING APRON
- TWO AUXILIARY POCKETS FOR EXTRA STORAGE
- TWO LARGE MAIN EQUIPMENT POCKETS
- TWO REMOVABLE DRY FLY PATCHES
- WATER RESISTANT
The float tube itself weighs about 15 pounds and is easy to assemble. Air to the bladders are accessed through the large storage compartments on each side and fill easily with a hand pump — no electric pump is needed.
This is a great option for fishing a smaller body of water — it is super comfortable with ample storage. Getting optional “backpack” straps that attach to the “D” rings on this tube makes transporting it to and from lakes or ponds easier. The design also makes it pretty easy to propel this belly boat, allowing you to comfortably cover a fair amount of water.
Pricing for this float tube has been determined by the supplier and not our belly boat review website. Pricing will change based on availability and popularity.