The Pro 2000 model is a unique fishing float tube from Caddis Sports. It features a tear drop shape with low profile floats that enhance the stability of the boat and makes fly or spincasting easier.
This is a economical option for float tube fishing if you want the basics without and expense of all the bells and whistles found on higher priced brands and models.
Pro 2000 Belly Boat Features
- The outer material is a 420 Denier nylon packcloth, a strong protective material that is waterproof, abrasion and tear resistant.
- All critical seams are all double-stitched for long wear.
- The strap adjustable 2″ foam seat & back rest is comfortable and easy to fish from or just relax.
- Storage is plentiful with two large main pockets and two auxiliary pockets, besides the extra cargo area behind the seat.
- The padded stabilizer bar stabilizes the float and supports the working/ stripping apron.
- The removable fly patches on each storage side arm comes in handy to keep your favorite patterns close at hand.
- Uniquely designed, this low-profile pontoon-styled float enhances performance and stability.
- This one sports a separate inflation valve on each of the two bladders that can be easily filled with a hand pump or foot pump.
- The Caddis Sports PRO 2000 will easily support a maximum weight of 250 pounds.
- This inflatable tear-drop shaped pontoon fishing boat weighs just 11 pounds.
One thing to note on this model is that the seat back attaches by straps to the seat bottom cushion so there is very little “flex” in back and seat movement when paddling with fins.
The Boston style valves are located inside the equipment storage side pockets without compromising any of the storage space.
Pricing for this belly boat fishing option have been determined by the supplier and not this review website. Pricing will change based on availability and popularity.