The Classic Accessories Togiak model is a backpackable pontoon float tube with a convenient sculpted design.
It has a hydrodynamic hull shape that makes for maximum stability, buoyancy and tracking. It features a quick-release stripping apron with fish ruler that can come in pretty handy.
Its high back stadium-style seat with adjustable backrest provides extra support and comfort for longer angling. Included with Togiak float tube is a pair of backpacking shoulder straps.
Simply attach a shoulder strap to one D-ring located under the seat of your pontoon belly boat — repeat with the other strap on the opposite D-ring located under the seat.
What’s included with the Togiak?
- 1 float tube cover with two (2) flotation bladders
- 1 mesh stripping apron with spreader bar sleeve
- 3 piece spreader bar
- 1 bladder repair kit (contains: repair instructions and two PVC patches)
- 1 pair of shoulder straps
- 2 foam seat pieces
Classic Accessories will warrant that their product will be free of defects in materials and manufacture for a period of one-year from the date of purchase. Their warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period and extends only to the original purchaser of the product.
Facts about the Classic Accessories TOGIAK Belly Boat
- Inflated size is 55-1/4 inches long by 47 inches wide by 19 inches high
- Will accommodate weights to 300 pounds
- Has shoulder straps for backpacking
- Adjustable backrest with high stadium-style seat can be tailored to your comfort
- Comes with a horizontal rod holder
- Handy rear mesh storage platform
- D-Rings for attaching critical gear plus lash tabs
- The quick-release stripping apron and flag pocket are safety features
- It meets ABYC standards