The CUMBERLAND model float tube from Classic Accessories is a backpackable belly boat alternative with an easy-entry front design.
It has a hydrodynamic hull that is U-shaped for improved tracking and steering on the water. It includes convenient adjustable backpacking shoulder straps and two cargo pockets with easy-open double zippers as just a few of the features.
Included with your float tube is a pair of backpacking shoulder straps. Attach a shoulder strap to one side of the float tube at the bow and the other end to the D-ring located on the outside of each of the pontoon pocket, on the same side. Then just repeat with the other strap on the opposite side.
You also enjoy high stadium-style seating for a drier, warmer lake fishing and much improved visibility over other model pontoon float tubes.
What’s includes with the Cumberland Float Tube?
- 1 float tube cover with two (2) flotation bladders
- 1 mesh stripping apron with spreader bar sleeve
- 3 piece spreader bar
- 1 bladder repair kit with repair instructions and two (2) PVC patches
- 1 pair of shoulder straps
The Classic Accessories company will guarantee that this product will be free of defects in materials and manufacture for a period of one-year from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period and extends only to the original purchaser of the product.
Facts about the Cumberland Model Belly Boat
- It measures 56-inches long by 44-inches wide by 19-inches high
- Comes with adjustable shoulder straps for backpacking
- Has convenient Boston valves for effortless inflation and deflation
- Includes a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Features a rugged abrasion resistant PVC bottom
- There are two (2) rod holders and two (2) beverage holders
- Double zippers are on the cargo pockets
- Stadium-style seating is thickly padded for comfort
- The high adjustable backrest can be tailored to your preferences for support
- This inflatable belly boat sits higher for better visibility
- Higher seating promotes drier, warmer angling time
- Included is a large mesh back storage platform
- Has an orange rear safety visibility panel
- Meet ABYC safety standards